Sunday 29 January 2012

It hasn't been a day for the Summerhouse, today... far too cold - even though, in the post-Christmas sales, I bought a lovely little 200watt fan heater especially so that I can use the summerhouse on a cold day. But today was never going to be one of those days. It was a miserably grey, misty, murky, day, besides being cold. And anyway, I had to go hospital visiting this afternoon.

A mate of mine was taken into Coronary Care last Monday and I've been in to visit him a couple of times since. Well, you know what it's like just laying in bed waiting...waiting...waiting...

Although, thankfully, he has a decent stream of visitors. So I went early this afternoon, when I thought most folks would still be having / "recovering from" their Sunday lunch. And by the time I got back it really wasn't a nice afternoon for the summerhouse. So that's that for today.
Praps tomorrow will be sunnier?

No comments:

Post a Comment