Sunday 9 March 2014

The Summerhouse is Finally Online!

Wa-hey!  After nearly two years, and having tried 'home-plugs', a network booster, and Ethernet cabling... the summerhouse has finally got Wi-Fi!  Thanks to a rather expensive - but wholly worth it - Wi-Fi Home Plug (made by Devolo), which I bought at Christmas and which has provided Wi-Fi throughout our bungalow for the first time ever, now I've found out the signal will reach to inside my wonderful summerhouse!


This afternoon, the summerhouse has been opened up and sat in for the first time this year, and here I am, finally able to *truly* write this blog as "A View From The Summerhouse", cos at last I've got a Wi-Fi signal in here.  No more writing my thoughts down in MS Word, then transferring them to the blog when I go indoors.  Now the blog can properly be its title!


So here I sit, the sun was beautifully warm, all afternoon, and the day was bright with it, but now it's dropped below the (western) garden fence, heading for sunset.  As we drove back from our morning church service, the car temperature gauge read 20 degrees, in March!!
What a great day!  Spring has sprung, the mini-daffodils nodded in the warm breeze, and our resident female frog lazed in the pond, awaiting her suitors, no doubt!  Only Blue Tits and Great Tits were visiting the bird feeders, but with all of them in their finest Spring plumage, I reckon they're nesting already - and maybe that's why we haven't seen either the Collared Doves, Woodpigeons or Starlings... praps they're all building nests and too busy to feed?!


Just a short 'View from the Summerhouse' this time.



No comments:

Post a Comment